Graphic design isn’t just an occupation, it’s an identity. If you feel this way too, we’ve got the perfect position for you. Espresso is looking for a swift-thinking, hyper-detailing, big-dreaming graphic designer to join our team of coffee-fueled creatives.
General Requirements & Activities:
- Demonstrate hands-on skills in the latest Adobe Creative Suite
- Possess a natural eye for beauty, creativity, and professionalism
- Solve creative problems and produce quality work with attention to detail
- Have a thorough understanding of colors, images, textures and shapes to create designs
- Employ color, type, illustration, photography, animation, and various print and layout techniques when designing a project
- Possess expert understanding of multimedia design and experience in building files for both print and digital
- Develop material for web pages, design logos for products and businesses, develop signs and environmental graphics, create promotional displays, packaging, and marketing brochures and catalogs
- Develop the layout and production design of magazines, newspapers, newsletters, journals, corporate reports, infographics and other publications
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping a keen focus on detail
- Occasionally meet with internal clients to establish a vision for a product or design
- Collaborate with printers to select type of paper and ink
- Perform research on competitors and market trends
- Work well with a team to accomplish large projects, such as launching new products, developing new brand campaigns, creating new websites, etc.
- Able to quickly process a lot of information from various companies and industries
- Able to work independently and employ self-motivation to finish projects under certain deadlines while also being an important and active member of a constantly developing and collaborating team
- Willing to be a great team player and thrive in a fun and friendly culture
Espresso is the in-house advertising agency for Kaspar Companies and its eight subsidiaries: BEDROCK Truck Beds, Texas Precious Metals, iota Outdoors, Horizon Firearms, Silverback Homes, Kaspar Manufacturing, Truckfitters and Ranch Hand. We also have a couple smaller external accounts. We refer to ourselves as the marketing arm, but our range of capabilities is not confined to the marketing industry’s typical menu of services. In a single month, we will work on a diverse list of creative projects, company rebrands, website creations, website improvements, print deliverables, retail store and office design, custom photography, film script development, trade show booth preparation and more.
Espresso is a talented, fast moving team that must hire new and fun talent to keep up! The full-time Graphic Designer position at Espresso can be located in College Station or Shiner, Texas, and we are looking to hire immediately.