Who are we looking for?
Espresso, the in-house ad agency for Kaspar Companies and subsidiaries, is looking for a new team member who wants his/her work to impact lives and serve our clients through powerful film and photography. We are looking for someone who sees the camera as a tool to create compelling content, not just as a piece of gear.
As a small, high-talent team, we will depend on a self-starter who takes ownership of every aspect of the film and photography production process. This position has tremendous opportunity for growth and professional development for the right individual.
- Capture and tell visual stories in a purposeful and professional way
- Lead the production, scheduling, shooting, and post-production of a wide variety of projects including commercials, youtube channel content videos, product shoots, micro-documentaries, interviews, etc
- Be responsible for the production, editing and management of product, marketing and personnel photography
- Implement full post-production of videos: edit, color grade, audio mix etc.
- Organize footage in the field and maintain proper backups and file management
- Edit videos and photography
- Keep gear maintained and ready for anything
- Be willing to travel as much as 5 weeks per year
- Demonstrate ability to self-produce film from concept phase to delivery
- Proactively problem solve to overcome technical and production challenges
- Hold bachelor’s degree in media/film, communication, or equivalent industry experience
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a professional production environment
- Be organized and responsible — able to meet deadlines, manage multiple projects, create timelines, research locations, source talent, maintain equipment, and organize digital assets.
- Must office out of Shiner, Texas
Stewardship: We pursue excellence and wisdom in the way we value our relationships, finances, projects and time. We take the highest degree of ownership of our work.
Inspirelational: We inspire, excite and breathe life into our environment. We are genuine, hardworking and desire for people to feel loved and valued.
Dynamic: We are constantly seeking ways to develop and improve ourselves as individuals and as a team personally and professionally.
Who is Kaspar Companies?
Kaspar Companies was founded in 1898 and is a 5th generation family owned company that includes eight subsidiaries: Ranch Hand Truck Accessories, Truckfitters, Bedrock Truck Beds, Kaspar Manufacturing, Texas Precious Metals, Silverback Homes, Horizon Firearms and iota Outdoors. Our products are fun, our people are real, and we are looking for a talented filmmaker to join our team.
How to Apply:
Email your resume, cover letter, and the work you’re proud of to email@example.com. Show us your stuff!
When I was a kid, there was no collaboration; it’s you with a camera bossing your friends around. But as an adult, filmmaking is all about appreciating the talents of the people you surround yourself with and knowing you could never have made any of these films by yourself.